Looking for a career change? Feeling like you’ve got so much more to give? Feel passionate about dementia care but limited in your current role? Needing to do more in the dementia care space but no idea where to start?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then keep on reading. You’ve just taken the first step in joining a dynamic community where you’ll find information and education for better supporting someone with advancing dementia along with their families.
Our certified Dementia Doulas International training program will set you up with the skills, knowledge, tools and confidence to become the Dementia Doula you were meant to be. On completion of the 11 module program you will be equipped to:
- provide all encompassing compassionate care to anyone impacted by advancing dementia
- have access to the highly identifiable DDI Certified logo (Terms & Conditions apply)
- give families back a sense of control and empowerment
- provide support, education and create a sense of community
- create a rewarding career for yourself and work either independently or within an organisation
- ensure that no one living with advancing dementia dies alone
Part 1 - Caring with Compassion - Online Introductory Session | AU$ 463 (incl. taxes & resources)
For prospective Dementia Doulas (pre-requisite for full program format)
Part 2 - The Dementia Doula Difference - Online Session | AU$ 2690 (incl. taxes, resources & postage)
Face 2 Face - Part 2 (9 modules - 5 Days + post course assignments) | AU$ 3095 (incl. taxes, resources & refreshments)
Upcoming Training Schedule:
Adelaide 5 day full program – (Details to be advised) (maximum number apply)